Friday, March 26, 2010

One colour letterpress wedding

I love one colour letterpress wedding invitations!

This is a simple design, where we let all the beautiful typography and letterpress do all the work, I love working with type and I love working with brides that really get into the creative process and let me try new things.

I wish you all the best for your wedding this weekend Magdalin, I know you'll have a beautiful future together. Thank you for choosing to work with me on your invitations, you could have to be one of the sweetest brides.

"I am so glad I found you to do my invites!! Its great when you are not only happy with the product but have someone that is so nice that you can work with. Decreases the stress a lot!!!! Really appreciate all your work on this."

- Magdalin, sent via email on 12/01/2010

No comments: