Friday, October 16, 2009

Looking for something a little different?


Rachael and Andrew, originally uploaded by vinceletterpress.

Rachael came to me with her request and her own design - A letterpress invitation on a coaster! I jumped at the opportunity and the results, I hope, speak for themselves. The coaster board was perfect for this invitation and what a wonderful and unique idea.

So now I am looking for more adventurous brides who might want to make a round invitation on a coaster!

This a a one colour invitation and printed double sided. They came with little matching envelopes with a red lining.

Congratulations Rachael and Andrew can't wait to see the photos!

1 comment:

Kim Wallace :: Udessi said...

Oh I love these! They are absolutely gorgeous. If I didn't love my husband so much perhaps I'd consider getting married again :)