Saturday, August 16, 2008

ENGAGEMENT INVITATIONS





DESIGNED BY VINCE

Handmade in Melbourne

Merging classical elegance with modern design, these engagement invitations are perfect for the busy modern couple.

This design is around the theme of lovebirds. Printed in this deep blue comes with matching envelopes. Currently I am selling them on Etsy in  bundles of 100 with the option for custom quantities, I also will be offering the service of customising the wording for clients. I'll let you know how this goes.

I have spent a heap of time getting this engagement stationery designed and now it's finally printed and ready to go. I am so very proud to announce the unofficial launch of this line of engagement invitations. I have big plans to add to this range and I will be adding to it regularly.

The themes used on the engagement invites can also be easily translated at a later date onto wedding stationery. By doing this the entire theme is co-ordinated right through the wedding stationery.


No comments: